Area of specialization
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
- Finance & Accounting Management
- Production and Operation Management
- Policy & Strategic Management
- Information System Management
- Marketing Management
Any of the following Options may be satisfied
Master’s Degree (i.e. Bachelor’s Degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a Master’s Degree)
Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) in any discipline or Integrated (Dual) Degree from IITs/IIMs/Other reputed Universities, with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average in the Bachelor’s as well as 60% in the Master’s Degree.
A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with B. Com Degree, with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average in the Professional degree as well as in the B. Com Degree.
4-year/8-semester Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (B.E/B. Tech/B. Sc Engineering/B. Arch) with at least 6.5 cumulative grade point average (CGPA) or equivalent percent marks.
Candidates who are in the final year of their Master’s/Bachelor’s Programmes that would make them eligible, can also apply.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) and Persons-with-Disabilities will be given a 5% relaxation in the minimum marks requirement.
- In addition, a monthly subsistence allowance of Rs.35,000/- (Slab A) for first and second years, and Rs. 40,000/- (Slab B) after submitting the TAC approved thesis proposal will be provided till 4 years.
- A maximum of two six-month extensions may be provided subject to recommendation of Competent Authority.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to download the Prescribed Application Form on the official website www.iimsambalpur.ac.in
- Completed application form together with all the relevant documents (self-attested) should reach the PhD Admission Office, Indian Institute of Management Sambalpur, Jyoti Vihar, Burla, Sambalpur – 768019, Odisha on or before31st March 2020
- Envelop should be super scribed as “Application for PhD 2020” through Speed Post and also by email to [email protected]
- A fee of Rs. 500/- is payable for the application process. Candidates are required to transfer the application fee in IIM Sambalpur Account through NEFT.
Last date: 31st March, 2020.