- Master’s Degree in the concerned/related subject (for some specified subjects only) with minimum OGPA of 6.50 on10.00 scale or 65% marks (in traditional system) from an Institute/University recognized by the ICAR/UGC.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+2+4/5.
How to apply:
- Application form will be accepted through online mode on University website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in .
- Before applying online, candidate must ensure that he/she has deposited application fee of INR 3000/-, in the University Account No: 0242040100004249 (Comptroller, SKUAST-K) and have scanned their photograph, signature and thumb impression along with payment receipt and keep them readily available.
- Last date for submission of online/offline Application Form: 10th February 2020
- Date of Entrance Test: 23rd February 2020, 11.00a.m to 01.00p.m.
- Declaration of Result: (by or before) 29th February, 2020.
- Date of Research Aptitude Assessment (RAA):06th & 07th March, 2020.
- Test Centre(s): Main Campus, Shalimar.
For more details, please visit www.skuastkashmir.ac.in