How to apply:
- Applied Geology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Education, Petroleum Technology, History, Economics, Mathematics, Pharm. Sciences, Physics, Sociology & Statistics.
- A candidate seeking admission to the course for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) shall have to obtain at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent Grade point.
- Relaxation up to 5% marks may be availed by the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
- All applicants seeking admission to the Doctoral programme of the University [except foreign students applying for admission as provided for under clause 9] must clear the Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT).
- The candidates who have qualified the UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/GPAT teacher fellowship holder or have passed M. Phil programme (in regular mode and in the concerned subject) are exempted from appearing the DURAT.
- However, these candidates have to apply for admission as per the University Notification. These candidates have to appear a viva-voce/ interview for getting selection for admission.
- A candidate may also be enrolled if she/he has any other degree recognized as equivalent to the Master’s Degree in the subject in which the candidate wishes to pursue a course of research, provided the candidate fulfills the conditions at (i) above.
- Under special circumstances, a candidate may be allowed by the Research Council to undertake research in a subject other than one in which she/he has obtained Master’s Degree.
- A candidate with a B.E./B. Tech. Degree with a valid JRF-GATE score may also be considered for admission to the PhD programme.
How to apply:
Application for DURAT 2019 is through online mode only.
- Last date: 30th August 2019
- Date of commencement of classes: 20th September, 2019.
For more details, please visit, www.dibru.ac.in