Eligibility criteria for admission to PhD Course:
A Candidate seeking admission to course of study leading to award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of following qualifications of a recognized University/Institute:
- (a) Medical Sciences
MBBS/BDS degree or equivalent with minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile in Professional examinations. MD/MS/MDS/MCH in subject concerned or Diplomat of National Board of Examinations with minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile.
1. (b) Bachelor degree in Alternative Medicine (AYUSH) with minimum of 55% aggregate marks in Professional examinations.
(c) Nursing Qualification: Candidates holding MSc degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile in Nursing specialty will also be eligible for PhD admission in College of Nursing.
Candidate’s eligibility shall be Master degree (02-year course) awarded by Indian University or equivalent in subject as per requirement of project. Candidates holding M. Sc (Other than M. Sc Nursing), M Biotech/ M Tech degree / M Com / MBA or equivalent will be eligible for non-medical qualification category. Candidates possessing Masters Degree through distant learning course shall not be eligible. Candidates having eligibility under non-medical category should have at least 55% marks or equivalent in last eligibility examination qualified. Non-medical candidates should have preferably qualified in any one of following national entrance tests in last 2 years:
- Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF
- ICMR – JRF
- ICMR- SRF
- DBT – JRF
- DBT – SRF
- NBHM screening test
- Graduate aptitude test (GATE)
- INSPIRE fellowship
- UGC – JRF
- UGC – SRF
- CSIR – JRF
- CSIR – SRF
- DST – JRF
- DST – SRF
Candidate who have qualified SRF/JRF/would not require appearing in PhD Entrance Exam. SRF/JRF/ Internal candidates with fund for project will be given preference.
- Relaxation in Qualification for all Candidates. A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% or an equivalent relaxation of percentile / grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and female Candidates.
How to apply:
- Application form is be filled online only at http://ewebapp.in/aiims/phd_19/login.php with scanned copy of supporting documents by 15 June 2019 by 5:00 PM.
- Registration Fee: 500/-
- Online Applications starts from: 15th May, 2019
- Last date: 15th June, 2019 by 05:00 PM.
For more details, please visit, http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/