No. Of seats:
- PhD in Nuclear Medicine: 2
- PhD in Physiology: 2
Eligibilities: A candidate must possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- Medical Qualification: MBBS/BDS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch in the subject concerned or Diplomate of National Board of Examination.
- Candidates who have obtained any of these degrees from medical colleges which are not recognized by the Medical Council of India shall not be eligible to apply.
- Nursing Qualification: Candidates holding M.Sc. degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Nursing Speciality will also be eligible for Ph.D. admission in College of Nursing.
- Non-Medical: For non-medical candidates eligibility shall be Master’s Degree (two years course) awarded by Indian University or equivalent in the subject as per requirement of the project. Candidates holding M.Sc. (Other than M.Sc. Nursing) M Tech degree & BAMS will be eligible for the Non-Medical
- Candidates having eligibility under non medical category should have at least 60% marks in the last eligibility examination qualified.
- The non-medical candidates should have preferably qualified in any one of the following national entrance tests in the last 2 years:
- Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF
- ICMR – JRF
- ICMR- SRF
- DBT – JRF
- DBT – SRF
- NBHM screening test
- Graduate aptitude test (GATE)
- INSPIRE fellowship
- UGC – JRF
- UGC – SRF
- CSIR – JRF
- CSIR – SRF
- DST – JRF
- DST – SRF
How to apply: Applicants can apply online mode only
- Last date for submission of online application: 25th June, 2019.
- Admit Cards on AIIMS Raipur website (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in) for downloading: 1st July, 2019.
- Written Examination: 10th July, 2019.
- Practical / Viva: 11th July, 2019.
- General/OBC: Rs.1000/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST/Person with Disabilities: Exempted.
For more details, please visit, http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in/index.php