- The candidates for the program must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification, recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- A Master’s degree/PGP from IIMs or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average or
- Professional qualifications such as CA/ICWA with degree and CS with B. Com degree along with minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average or
- 4 Year/8 Semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B. Tech/B. Arch) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent or,
- Five year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60% aggregate marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2020.
*The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution. In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution. If any University/institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidate must not be more than 50 years as on June 1st, 2020.
Reservation for eligible categories will be as per Government of India rules applicable for PhD programme at the time of admission. For any query, please contact: Email: [email protected]
How to apply:
- The PhD application form can be filled online through the link given in IIM Raipur’s website. A candidate is eligible to fill applications to a maximum of two areas.
Relevant Test Scores
- Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF (UGC/CSIR). The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form. Test scores of last two years will only be considered.
- Candidates are required to submit the online fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs 500 in case of NC-OBC, EWS, SC, ST, DAP) while applying online. Separate fee is required for each area applied.
No Objection Certificate
- Candidates must submit the No-Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of admission.
After submission of online application form and fees, candidates are required to download the filled in application form and payment receipt and send the filled in application form, payment receipt along with self-attested copy of all the documents through speed post to Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, Atal Nagar, P. O. – Kurru (Abhanpur), Raipur – 493 661, Chhattisgarh on or before March 06 , 2020.
Indian Institute of Management Raipur
Atal Nagar, P. O. – Kurru (Abhanpur),
Raipur – 493 661, Chhattisgarh
Phone: +91-771-2474612/13; 2971658
Email: [email protected]
- Last date: 28th February, 2020 (Friday).
- Personal Interview (PI): 6th & 7th April, 2020 (Monday & Tuesday).
For more details, please visit, http://www.iimraipur.ac.in/