- Master’s degree in any discipline of Biological Sciences (Genetics, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Statistics, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Zoology, Botany, Physiology, Biophysics or related disciplines).
- Candidates in general category must have secured at least 55% aggregate in Master’s degree. This will be relaxed for reserved categories as they are only required to successfully complete Master’s degree.
- An applicant must have qualified in the junior research fellowship conducted by the UGC, CSIR, ICMR, DBT (Category I only), NBHM, BINC, and must have a valid award letter of Research Fellowship at the time of interview. DST-INSPIRE students with a provisional certificate from DST are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have qualified for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship or any other fellowship for the reserved categories are encouraged to apply.
- Should have an MBBS or B. Tech (Biotechnology) with at least 55% marks along with a valid junior research fellowship from UGC, CSIR, ICMR, DBT (Category I only).
- Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrable research training in the form of summer training or short-term courses in established research laboratories in preparation for a research career in biomedical sciences. This condition is not applicable to individuals belonging to reserved categories.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online via web link https://apply.nibmg.ac.in/ (no other form of application will be accepted). Please indicate online whether you belong to a reserved category or the general category.
- Last date: 15th November, 2019.
- Interview will be on: 27th November, 2019.
For more details, please visit, https://www.nibmg.ac.in/