Programme offered in,
- Animal Genetics & Breeding, Animal Nutrition, Livestock Production & Mgt., Poultry Science, Veterinary Anatomy, Veterinary Physiology, Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology, Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Parasitological, Veterinary Pathology, Veterinary Gynecology & Obstetrics, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Surgery & Radiology, Veterinary Biochemistry, Dairy Chemistry, Dairy Microbiology, Dairy Technology, Aquaculture, Aquatic Environment Management, Fisheries Microbiology, Fish Processing Technology, Fisheries Resources & Management.
a) The candidates should possess Master Degree in respective subjects allied subject by the University * from recognized University / institute.
b) Candidate should have OGPA of 6.50/10 or equivalent percentage of marks for general category and 6.00/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/Cat-I/ candidates at Master’s degree level (as per ICAR).
c) The domicile requirement is not applicable for admission to Doctoral degree programme.
*visit University website in for detail on Allied subjects (Notification No.R/34BOM/37BOM-Allied subject /10-11/1347 dtd. 30-6-2010
How to apply:
Application Form and Prospectus:
- The application form along with the prospectus can be downloaded from the University website Application fee of Rs.800/- for General Candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/Cat-I in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of Comptroller, KVAFSU, Bidar has to be paid along with the application.
- The filled in applications duly completed in all respect along with requisite application fee in the form of DD should be submitted to the “Registrar, KVAFSU, Nandinagar, PB No. 6, Bidar-585401” so as to reach on or before 30-9-2019 (5.00 pm).
- Last date: 30th September, 2019.
- Written Test at KVAFSU, Bidar Campus: 15th October, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.kvafsu.edu.in/