Animal Genetics and Breeding, Horticulture, Agronomy, Animal Nutrition, Extension Education, Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry, Veterinary Parasitology, Animal Reproduction Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Livestock Production & Management, Genetics & Plant Breeding.
Minimum Marks Requirement: 70% marks in average or 7.0/10.0 (65% marks in aggregate or 6.5/10.0 OGPA, for SC/ST candidates).
Educational Qualification: Candidates appearing in the Master Degree Examination are also eligible to apply provisionally for admission and appear in the Competitive Test for admission in PhD Degree Programme. However, he/she must have a final result with required CGPA (Provisional Degree Certificate and Transcript) on or before the date of 1st counseling Domicile All candidates can apply for PhD programmes.
Note, that a candidate can apply for admission to only one subject and no change would be allowed thereafter.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Last date: 30th June, 2020.
- Downloading of Admit Card from University Website: 12th – 19th July, 2020.
- Date of Examination: 16th June19th July, 2020.
- Publication of Result on University Website: 05th July to 08th Aug, 2020.
- Date of Counselling 12th July 18th – 19th Aug, 2020.
- Classes Start from: 18th July 01st Sep, 2020.
For more details, please visit, www.bausabour.ac.in