Full Time Research Scholar: An applicant who joins PhD at IIIT Lucknow under this category gets financial assistantship from the Institute.
1. The minimum educational qualification for admission is a M. Tech./ MBA/ M.Sc./ or equivalent degree with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
2. Candidates seeking admission should have valid score in GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET.
Self Financed Full Time Research Scholars: The applicants shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form
1. Applicants should have qualified CSIR/ UGC/ DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency after completing the Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline. OR
2. Applicant should have a Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record.
Working Professional: An applicant of this category is sponsored by his/her employer. The sponsoring organization must specifically undertake to relieve the applicant to enable residential requirements of the PhD programme and also provide necessary facilities for carrying out the research (if applicable). Such applicants shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
1. For Details Regarding Eligibility And Research Mode (Part Time/Full Time, Residential Period etc.): SEE ANNEXURE A available on website.
Aspiring Students in Higher Academics (ASHA): This category is specially designated to the fresh graduates from CFTI’s/IIT’s/NIT’s/IIIT’s. They shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
1. The minimum educational qualification for admission is a B. Tech degree with at least 8.5 CGPA or 80 % (as applicable in the graduating institute) with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
2. Candidates seeking admission should possess requisite marks/grades in GATE (cutoff to be defined by IIIT L) in Computer Science/EE/EC/Ch. E/ME or related field.
How to apply:
- All applications will be received through email only.
- An applicant has to download and fill the Application Form and attach a recent passport size photograph on the space provided in the Application Form.
- Scanned copy of the completely filled and self-attested application form along with self- attested proofs of education, date of birth, experience, payment receipt etc. should be sent to [email protected] positively by 5:00 pm of the last date. Self-attested proofs of any other necessary information, depending upon the category under which the applicant seeks admission, should also be attached.
- The applicant has to carry the print out of all the documents (self-attested scanned copy of the Application form and Supporting Documents) and their originals during the personal interview.
- The applicant has to send fresh application to apply for multiple disciplines and payment also to be made separately.
- Please read the instructions given in the PhD information brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
- Contact: For any clarification, you may contact us through email at [email protected]
- Last date of submitting applications: 31st December, 2019
- Personal Interviews: 13th January, 2020.
For more details, please visit, http://www.iiitl.ac.in/