Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Humanities & Social Sciences.
Employees from Industries, reputed Corporate Houses, Research and Development (R&D) Organizations and Faculties of Senior Colleges with minimum working experience of 5 years, out of which 2 years should be from current organization, can apply for the PhD Sponsored (Part-time) Programme.
- Master’s degree in Engineering/ Science/ Technology/ Humanities and Social Sciences/ Management Sciences/ or Master’s degree in the allied subjects with consistently good academic record and a minimum of 60% (55% in case of Humanities and Social Sciences) marks or an equivalent CGPA in the Master’s degree. Or
- Candidates with B.E. / B. Tech. with an aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA are also eligible.
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 58.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/PWD Candidates:
- Eligibility criteria will be relaxed by 5% marks or 0.5 CGPA for SC/ST/PWD category applicants as per GOI Norms.
How to apply:
Application fees of Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC and Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidates to be paid via online. No application fee to be paid by PWD candidates.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Last date of filling online application: 30th October, 2019 (Wednesday) till 5:00 PM.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application by Post: 12th November, 2019 (Tuesday) till 5:00 PM.
- Personnel Interview: 6th December, 2019 (Friday).