Areas of Study:
Economics and Public Policy, Finance and Accounting, Information Systems, Marketing Management, Operations and Quantitative Techniques, Organizational Behaviour, Human Resources and Communication, Strategic Management, Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics.
Candidates should have:
- Candidates with Masters’ degree must have at least 5 years of professional experience as on 31st July, 2019. (Experience Certificate or Pay Slips would be required as proof). No Objection Certificate (NOC) from current employer is required.
- Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination with minimum 60% aggregate marks for General Candidates. 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST Candidates.
- A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks for General Candidates, 55% (Engineering students) or 50% (non-engineering students) aggregate marks for SC/ST Candidates or equivalent grade point average.
- Graduation along with professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with at least 50% marks or, equivalent.
- The above qualification should be from any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956; or, possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
How to apply:
All candidates need to download the application form. The application form (available for download from the link given on the website) should be filled up and submitted online. The form should be opened using Acrobat Reader only.
- Last date of online form submission along with application fees of Rs. 2000/-: 31st July, 2019.
- Last date for submitting hard copy of completed application form along with other necessary documents: 05th August, 2019.
For more details, please visit, https://www.iimshillong.ac.in/