- Master of Physical Education (M. P. Ed.)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B. P. Ed.)
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports (B.P.E.S.)
- PG Diploma in Gym Instructor
- Diploma in Gym Instructor
Master of Physical Education
No. of seats: 40
- A Candidate for admission to the Master of Physical Education (M. P. Ed.) degree programme should have passed B. P. Ed. Examination of this University and/or from any other University recognized as equivalent thereto in 10+2+3+2 pattern. They must have represented College / University / State in anyone of the games or sports, subject to the conditions that he/she must be medically fit and free from any deformities.
- The candidates should not have completed 34 years of age as on 1st July. However, relaxation of 2 years (36 years) may be given for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen / Experienced Physical Education Teachers / Widow / Destitute should be medically fit and free from any deformity.
Bachelor of Physical Education
No. of seats: 200
- A candidate shall be eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Physical Education degree course (B. P. Ed) if he/she has Bachelor degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having participated in Inter-college / Inter Zonal / District / School competitions in sports and games as recognized by the AIU / IONSGFI / Govt. of India. Or
- Bachelor degree in Physical education with 45% marks or
- Bachelor degree in any discipline with 45% marks and studied physical education as a compulsory elective subject or
- Bachelor degree in any discipline with 45% marks and having participated in National/inter
- University/State competition or secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in Inter-college / Inter-Zonal / District / School competitions in sports and games as recognized by the AIU / IOA / SGFI / Govt. of India. Or
- Graduates with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience (for deputed in service candidate, i.e. trained physical education teachers and coaches) Subject to the following conditions.
- The degree must have been obtained from a university recognized by Annamalai University.
- The candidates should not have completed 30 years of age as on 1st July. However, relaxation, of 2 years may be given for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen I Experienced Physical Education Teachers widow / destitute should be medically fit and free from any deformity.
Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports
No. of seats: 150
- Applications should have passed the +2 examination 10+2 pattern of the Government of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- The candidates should not have completed 25 years of age as on 1st July. However relaxation of 2 years. (27 years) may be given for SC/ST candidate’s widow/destitute.
- She/he must be medically fit and free from any deformities, students will undergo medical examination at the time of admission.
P.G. Diploma (Gym instructor)
- A pass in Bachelor degree or equivalent degree therein any
- Dip. In Gym instructor.
- A pass in +2 or H. Sc or equivalent examination.
Diploma (Gym instructor)
- A pass in +2 or H. Sc. or equivalent examination.
How to apply:
- The candidates seeking admission should register and apply only through downloaded by logging on to www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
- Demand draft for B.P.E.S. ` 200/- for SC/SCA/ST and `400/- for Others B. P. Ed. / M.P.E.S. / M. P. Ed. 300/- for SC/SCA/ST and ` 600/- for others, which is drawn in favor of The Registrar, Annamalai University, payable at Annamalai nagar / Chennai.
Last date: 31st May 2019 (5:30 pm)
For more details, please visit, www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in