- Any candidate who has passed the three-year degree course in any stream or equivalent examination recognized by the Manipur University is eligible for admission to the course as a regular student.
- Details of eligibility criteria shall be specified in the prospectus for admission to be issued for every academic session.
How to apply:
- Application forms can be submitted online at the Manipur University Website (http://www.admission.manipuruniv.ac.in ). Online application fee of Rs. 300/- for UR/OBC candidates and Rs. 200/- for ST/SC candidates are to be paid online.
- Offline application form and e-prospectus can be downloaded from the Manipur University Website (www.manipuruniv.ac.in).
- The filled in application forms should be submitted to the concerned Department along with the application fee of Rs. 300/- for UR/OBC candidates and Rs. 200/- for ST/SC candidates.
- Application fee can be paid either i. As Bank Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Registrar, Manipur University payable at the SBI, MU Campus Branch (Code No. 5320) or any nationalized bank or, ii. At the University cash Counter up to 2.00 pm on all working days.
Last date: 20th July, 2019.