- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent Degree in any discipline from any recognized University; or
- Students appearing for the final year examination of Graduation / Engineering are also eligible to apply; or
- Students who complete three years of their 5-year integrated LLB Degree programme in Law are also eligible to apply; or
- Full Members of ICSI/ICAI/ICMAI (Or) those who complete IPCC of ICAI, Executive Level of ICSI and Intermediate of ICMAI; or
- Full members of Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or who complete stage 2 of IAI.
How to apply: Applicants can apply online mode and hard copy of filled online application form must be submitted via post to:
The Directorate of Distance Education,
NALSAR University of Law, Justice City,
Shameerpet, Medchal District,
Hyderabad – 500101;
Last date: 1st July, 2019.
For more details, please visit,