- Bachelor Degree in any discipline recognized by the University/Institute or equivalent with 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST candidate).
- All the candidates appearing as Supplementary / Compartment candidates in qualifying exams for the session 2018-19 are eligible for appearing in Entrance Test but their final results must be declared by 14th July 2019. Else they will not be entitled for Registration.
- Candidates should note that no “call letter” for the entrance test shall be sent to them by post.
How to apply:
- Application for admission shall be made online through the Institute website or through www.mponline.gov.in
- Candidates desirous to get admission in Six-Week Certificate course are required to apply in the prescribed Performa and enclose a demand draft on Rs.200/- as application fee (non-refundable), State Bank of India drawn in favor of “The Registrar, LNIPE, Gwalior”
- The fee for online application is payable through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or Kiosk of MP Online only.
- Last date: 28th June, 2019.
- Availability of Downloading the Admit Card (Online): 02nd July, 2019.
- Reporting Time for Admission Test: 09:00 AM on 09th July 2019.
- Dates of Admission Tests: 09th – 10th July 2019.
- Venue of Admission Test Department of Sports Management & Coaching LNIPE, Gwalior
- Entrance Test Result (online): 12th July, 2019.
- Seat Allotment Letter (online): 17th July, 2019.
- Medical Examination dates (at admission centre after selection): 18th – 19th July, 2019.
- Commencement of Classes/Orientation 20th July, 2019.
For more details, please visit, https://lnipe.nic.in