- The minimum qualification for admission is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and Persons with Disability) in food technology, food science/ nutrition, fisheries, dairy, animal husbandry, horticulture or allied disciplines.
- The candidates must have a valid score of CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/ GATE exam.
- Selection will be made purely based on merit through national competitive examinations and GDI.
Meritorious Scholarships can be availed from the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, State Government scholarships for OBC students.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply at, www.iipmb.edu.in
- The application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates with relevant certificates) can be made through internet banking / NEFT / RTGS payment or Demand Draft in favor of “Indian Institute of Plantation Management”, payable at Bengaluru.
Last date: 30th June, 2019 (to be extended).