Areas: Marketing, Organization Behavior& Human Resources Management, Finance, General Management, Strategy, Quantitative Techniques & Operations Management, Management Information Systems, Economics and Public Policy.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently-Abled (DA) (It may also referred to as Persons with Disability (PWD) category)], awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- IIM Tiruchirappalli believes that experience is the key input working executives bring to the PGPBM programme to enrich their own learning and that of their peers. The candidate applying for this programme must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience as on August 1, 2018.
- Reservation is provided to eligible candidates as per the Government of India requirements. IIM Tiruchirapallimay verifies the eligibility at various stages of the selection process. Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short-listing by IIM Tiruchirapalli.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates will have to apply in the prescribed format through the application form available on the website (www.iimtrichy.ac.in/pgpbm ).
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 2,000/- for general category students and a non-refundable fees of Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/DAP students has to be remitted to “IIMT Chennai Centre”, SB A/c. No. 50100011400101; IFSC Code: HDFC0002086 of HDFC Bank, Tiruverumbur Branch, Tiruchirappalli. The transaction reference number/Demand Draft number has to be quoted in the application form in the relevant field. Candidates availing concessional application fee are required to attach a copy of the relevant caste certificate with their application.
- Last date: 03rd June, 2019.
- Written Test at IIM Trichy (Chennai Campus): 09th June, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/ or