- Graduate in any discipline, recognized by UGC/ AIUs/Foreign Universities.
- Proficiency in written and oral communication in English is essential.
- Sponsored candidates by Planters, Plantation Associations, Brokerages, Tea Manufacturers, Tea Buyers, Beverage Sector and Blenders will be given special consideration in eligibility norms.
- Foreign Nationals / NRIs / PIO candidates can also apply
How to apply:
- For Prospectus, Application Form contact the MDP Office, along with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- for National candidates (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PH candidates with relevant certificates) and US$ 15 for Foreign Nationals, drawn in favor of “Indian Institute of Plantation Management”, payable at Bangalore.
- Application form can also be downloaded from Institute’s website and filled-in application along with fee may be sent to:
Indian Institute of Plantation Management
Jnana Bharathi Campus, P.O. Malathalli
Bangalore – 560 056, India
- Foreign Nationals, PIOs and NRI candidates can also apply through Special Application Form available in the Institute’s website.
For more management programmes, click here
Last date: 10th April, 2020 (Friday).
For more details, please visit, http://www.iipmb.edu.in/