Qualification: MD/ DNB/ Diploma in Anesthesia or its equivalent.
2. Sr. Resident (Radiodiagnosis): 02 Posts
Qualification: MD/ DNB/ Diploma in Radio diagnosis or its equivalent.
3. Sr. Resident (Pathology): 03 Posts
Qualification: MD/ DNB in Pathology or its equivalent.
4. Sr. Resident (Nuclear Medicine): 01 Post
Qualification: MD Nuclear Medicine/ MD Radiotherapy/ MD Medicine with DRM or DNM/ MD Radiodiagnosis/ MD Biophysics or its equivalent qualifications in Biophysics with DRM or DNM or DNB in Nuclear Medicine.
5. Sr. Resident (Surgical Oncology (ENT): 01 Post
Qualification: MS (ENT) or its equivalent from an MCI recognised institution.
6. Sr. Resident (Surgical Oncology (Gynecological Oncology): 01 Post
Qualification: MD/ MS in Obstetrics and Gynecology OR appropriate DNB of National Board of Examinations, New Delhi OR an MCI recognised qualification equivalent thereto in the discipline/subject.
7. Sr. Resident (Medical Oncology): 01 Post
Qualification: MD/ DNB in General Medicine or its equivalent.
Age Limit: 45 years
How to Apply: The completed application form along with all necessary documents should be forwarded to “The Director, Post Box No.2417, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695001”.
Last Date: January 30, 2020
For more details, please visit: https://www.rcctvm.gov.in/pdf/careers/publication_SR.pdf