Associate Developer (JAVA)
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech. (CSE & IT disciplines only) 2019 Graduating students with minimum 65% aggregate throughout the academics and without any backlogs only need apply.
- Good in coding and Java Basics and Logical thinking.
- Exposure in Struts, Spring, Hibernate and Tomcat
- Should be trained in advanced JAVA
- 1st round: Aptitude test
- 2nd round: Technical written test (Java)
- 3rd round: Java Programming test
- 4th round: Interview with Manager
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: June 07, 2019 [11:00 A.M]
For more details, please visit: https://www.task.telangana.gov.in/Placements/Spoors