SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 | Staff Selection Commission | Junior Hindi Translator & Other Posts | Last Date 26.09.2019 | Apply Online for Various Job Vacancies @ ssc.nic.in
SSC JHT Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct examination for selecting candidates to appoint in the following posts such as Junior Translator, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Posts. Recently it has released the official notice regarding this JHT recruitment. Number of vacancies will be announced later in the official website. It invites online applications from the eligible candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode from the date 27.08.2019 to 26.09.2019 (up to 17.00 hrs).
SSC recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available in the official website of SSC. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Diploma or Certificate course in relevant field from the recognized institute or university. The age limit should not be above 30 years to apply for this SSC JHT vacancy 2019. The selection will be based on written exam and document verification. The chosen candidates will be posted at anywhere in India.
Details of SSC JHT 2019 Notification
The complete details of latest ssc.nic.in 2019 notification are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Examination Name||Junior Translator, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator & Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2019|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||Yet to Announce|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||27.08.2019|
|Last Date to apply online||26.09.2019|
|Last Date for Online Fees Payment & Generation of Offline Challan||28.09.2019|
|Last Date for Offline Fees Payment||30.09.2019|
|Date of Paper I Examination||26.11.2019|
Before apply to this recruitment, candidates must check the official notification of the latest job openings in SSC. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and SSC jobs, please visit www.naukribatao.com
Post Wise Salary Details for SSC JHT 2019 Notification
SSC is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise salary details are described in the table below,
|Post||SSC JHT Salary|
|Junior Translator||Rs.35400/- to Rs.112400/-|
|Junior Hindi Translator|
|Senior Hindi Translator||Rs.44900/- to Rs.142400/-|
|Hindi Pradhyapak||Rs.47600/- to Rs.151100/-|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC JHT & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Diploma or Certificate course in relevant field from the recognized institute or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- The upper age limit should be 30 years for this recruitment.
- SSC will conduct written examination and document verification for choosing the candidates.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
- Applicants should pay the fees of Rs.100/- for this recruitment.
- SC, ST, Pwd, Ex-SM and female candidates are exempted from the fees payment.
Mode of Payment
- Canddiates are required to pay the application fees through either online or offline mode (SBI challan).
How to apply for SSC JHT Examination 2019
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in
- Find the “Latest News” option and search the notification“Notice of Examination for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhayapak Examination-2019” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- New applicants initially register in the One-time registration and then apply for this recruitment.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
Only online applications should be accepted by SSC. Please refer the official website for vacancies, syllabus, written exam date, admit card, answer key, result, further updates, changes and upcoming SSC JHT notifications 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|
For latest jobs in Madhya pradesh visit mponline