SSCER stands for Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region. It is the subsidiary of Staff Selection Commission which came into existence into in 1977 under resolution number 46/1/(S)/74-Estt. (B) which was dated 4th November 1975. The command of the SSCER is to conduct examinations for various SSC posts in Eastern Region. It makes recruitment in Group ‘C’ & Group ‘B’ Non-gazetted posts inDepartments and Ministries of Govt. of India. The Staff Selection Commission’s Headquarters is located in New Delhi. There are also Nine Regional Offices / Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission which mainly assist in the conduct of examinations. The territorial jurisdiction over West Bengal, Sikkim, Orissa, Jharkhand and the Andaman & Nicobar Islands comes under Eastern Regional office which is located in Kolkata addressed 1ST MSO BUILDING (8TH FLOOR), NIZAM PALACE, 234/4, A.J.C. BOSE ROAD, Kolkata-700 020.Phone: 033-2290-2230.
- Recruitment For Posts Conducted By SSC-ER
- Scheme of Examinations conducted by the SSC-ER
- Age limits and Other relaxations in SSC-ER Recruitment
- How To get Job in SSC-ER
- How to apply for Job in SSC-ER
Recruitment For Posts Conducted By SSC ER
The SSCER conducts open examinations regularly for posts for which a large number of vacancies exist, some of these are Combined Graduate level [Assistant Grade, Auditors/Jr.Accountants/Upper Division Clerks, Divisional Accountants, Inspectors of Income Tax/Central Excise, and CBI, Section Officer (Commercial) and Section Officer (Audit), Tax Assistant in Income Tax/Central Excise], Combined Higher Secondary level [, Lower Division Clerks], CPO (Central Police Organisations) Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in CRPF, BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’ Examination, Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) Examination, Multi Tasking Staff Examination etc. Commission also conducts Direct Interviews/Skill Tests for isolated specialised posts, which are called Selection Posts, after inviting applications through advertisements, as and when such vacancies are reported to the Commission by various govt. departments/ministries/offices.
Scheme of Examinations conducted by the SSC ER
The Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region conducts Combined Examinations every year. Some of these examinations are Multi-tier and some are the Single tier. Multi-Tier Examination: i. Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I, Tier-II, Computer Proficiency Test, Interview (No Interview for the Posts of Tax Assistant/UDCs/Accountants) ii. Combined Higher Secondary Level (Written, skill test) iii. CPO (written, physical efficiency test & medical followed by an interview) iv. Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical)(written followed by an interview) v. Junior Hindi Translator (CSOLS) (written followed by an interview) vi. Junior Hindi Translator (for Subordinate offices) (written followed by an interview) Single Tier Examination: – i. Multi Tasking Staff Examination.
Age limits and Other relaxations in SSCER Recruitment
The age limits are different for different posts and are to be confirmed from the Notice of examination published in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Generally, the age limits in Commissions’ recruitment are 18 to 27 years on the crucial date. The age concession in the upper age limit for SC/STs is 5 years, for OBCs it is 3 years and for physically handicapped candidates it is 10 years. For divorced women, widows and judicially separated women, the age limit is extended to 35 years for UR category, 38 years for OBC women and 40 years for SC/ST women. The Notice of examinations may be consulted regarding age relaxations forCentral Government Civilian Employee (CGCE) candidates and Ex-servicemen in the Future job opening.
How To get Job in SSCER
Friends are you searching for a job in SSC ER so you are right place here you will find all latest recruitment notification for SSCER, Latest SSCER jobs. This page provides you with all details like Job Locations, Interview Dates, Online Application Form, Fee Details, Eligibility, Qualifications to get you Job easily. You have to follow steps given below to clear SSCER test first:
- You need to get the Right Books for Exam preparation.
- Manage your time efficiently by making a schedule.
- Start reading the newspaper daily to improve your English and general knowledge and also read current affairs.
- Revise NCERT books or course books from 7th standard to 12th
- Take care of your health by doing daily exercise, yoga/ meditation also you can play outdoor games to boost your concentration and productivity.
- You need to take proper rest so sleep at least 8 hours a day, which will help you to boost your focus on studies.
Candidates who have Passed out Post Graduation, Graduation, Diploma, 12th Pass / HSC Pass can check the Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region Recruitment notification according to their qualification & eligibility and can download the exam syllabus from official page ssc.nic.in.
How to apply for Job in SSCER
People who are waiting for SSCER Jobs 2017 now they can easily apply through this page at NaukriBatao.com because we list all the useful details and notifications of SSCER recruitment here for you friends So that the aspirants will not be confused while applying for jobs. We will inform you about Jobs in Staff Selection Commission hiring at the earliest if you subscribe NaukriBatao.com. Friends note this for future if you Be the first one to apply, then you also ‘Be the first one to get hired’. if You are going to apply for the job in this Commission please follow the steps given below:
- Candidates first log in to organisation official portal http://www.sscer.org/
- Then search and click on Recruitment /Selection link to proceed to Online application form
- Choose your desired job.
- Download the recruitment notification available in PDF format
- Read the total notification carefully to know the eligibility and the selection process
- Start filling the application as per the instruction
- Provide candidates personal, academic educational, skills and experience information
- Click on the submit button and complete the application form submission process
- Attach copies of applicant’s photograph, Scanned copies of all supporting documents
- After the effective completion duly save the copy of the same for future correspondence
- Application forms will not be entertained after the closing date.