- Scientific Assistant – Diploma – Posted Date 19-Jul-2017
- Stenographer – 12th Pass – Posted Date 21 Jun 2017
SSConline stands for the online portal of Staff Selection Commission. In the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, Government of India, on 4th November 1975, a Commission called Subordinate Service Commission was constituted, in the Resolution No. 46/1 (S) / 74-Establishment (B), which was later re-designated as the Staff Selection Commission, to recruit various group “C”non-technical posts in various Departments/Ministries of various governments, effective from 26th September, 1977. The functions of the Staff Selection Commission in India and subordinate offices have been extended periodically and now all these groups are also recruited for “B” posts, with pay scale of Rs 93,300 and Rs. 34,800 with grade pay of Rs. 42000 Employee’s work with grade pay is to be given to the Election Commission by the Government of India, Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions by its resolution no. 9 008/1/98-present. (B) was rescheduled for the date 21 May 1999 (can be seen under the title proposal). The new constitution and work of the Staff Selection Commission came into effect on June 1, 1999.
- Establishment of SSConline
- Functions and Duties of SSConline
- How To Find SSConline Jobs
- How to Get a job in SSConline
- Latest Jobs in SSConline
Establishment of SSConline
The Chairman of the Commission is a President who is assisted by two Members and Secretary-cum-Controller of Examination. They are further supported by the other officers and staff of Headquarters (organisation chart in Appendix III) and regional networks of offices established at different places. The headquarters of the Commission is located in New Delhi.
The Staff Selection Commission is headquartered in New Delhi. Along with all the exams, the President of Administrative Affairs is presented through two members. The Secretary works with both the members. Apart from this, a director, one deputy secretary, two joint directors, nine under secretaries, four deputy directors, one finance and budget officer, one assistant director (OL), 24 Section Officers and more than 183 assistant officers/employees work. In the headquarters for discharging the duties and responsibilities of the Commission, An organisation’s chart (headquarters) is given in Appendix II. The functions of sections of different branches/headquarters are summarised briefly under the head “Activities of Sections”.
Regional / Sub-Regional Offices
For facilitating the candidates, a regional system has been provided to the Commission for the smooth conduct of the examinations through a large network of examination centres / sub-centers located in different parts of the country. At present, there are seven regional offices of two sub-regional offices in Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and Raipur and Chandigarh. Each Regional Office is headed by a Regional Director and each Deputy Regional Office is headed by a Deputy Director. Details of the works of these regional and sub-regional offices and the operative courts are given in Appendix-4. The commission, with the approval of the Department of Personnel and Training, can open more regional / sub-regional offices of the Commission at such other places as it may be necessary.
Functions and Duties of SSConline
There are various responsibilities for SSConline, which are listed below:
- 1. To recruit (i) All the Group “B” posts in different Ministries / Departments of Government are in the pay scale of India and their affiliated and subordinate offices, which is maximum Rs. 10,500 or below and (ii) various ministries of the Government In all departments / non-technical groups, “C” posts, in addition to the offices of India and their affiliated and subordinate offices, except those posts which are exempt from the purview of the Employee Selection Commission in particular.
- 2. To conduct examinations and/or interviews, whenever it is necessary for recruitment of the posts it is necessary. As far as possible in the examination, at different centres and successful candidates will be deployed as much as possible in their home state/region.
- 3. In particular, conducting open competitive examinations for recruitment of posts:
- (I) Lower Division Clerical Service in various Ministries / Departments of Government of India, attached and subordinate offices;
- (Ii) Grade “C” and Grade ‘D’ stenographer (B) Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer Service / Armed Forces Chief Quarter Stenographer Service and other Departments of Grade of the Central Secretariat Slangentors Service and Indian Foreign Service,
- (Iii) Central Secretariat Service / IFS (B) / Railway Board Secretariat Service / Assistant in various Ministries / Departments including affiliated and subordinate offices of the Government of India participating in Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services;
- (Iv) Various collectors of central excise duty, deterrent inspector, preventive officers in different charges of commissioners of income tax and examiner in various custom houses, Assistant Enforcement Officer in the Enforcement Directorate; Central Excise Inspectors;
- (V) Sub-inspectors in central inspectors and central police organisations;
- (Vi) The Board Accountant, Auditor and Accountant, under the Additional Division Clark in the attached and subordinate offices of the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India and other Accounts Departments and the Government of India.
- (Vii) Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical), a group ‘C’ non-gazetted, non-ministerial, general central service (technical) post in CPWD
- (Viii) Statistical Investigator, Grade IV of the Subordinate Statistical Service (SSC), Non-Ministerial post in a Group ‘C’ non-gazetted, Statistical Ministry and Program Implementation
- (Ix) Tax Assistant (Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) and the post of non-gazetted post of Group in different commissions of the Product and Customs Board)
- (X) Group “B” Non-gazetted post in Section Officer (Commercial Audit), Indian Audit and Accounts Department
- (Xi) In the office of the Comptroller & Auditor General, a Group B non-gazetted post, Section Officer (Audit)
- (4). There is a departmental examination for promotion from the Commission:
- (I) Group “D” clerical service for the lower division of the Central Secretariat Clerical service and equivalent grade Clark Grade in the Indian Foreign Service (B) / Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Services / Armed Forces Headquarters;
- (Ii) Lower divisional clerk service for the upper divisional clerk of the headquarters of the Central Secretariat Clerical service and equivalent Indian Foreign Service (B) / Railway Board Secretariat Clerical services / Armed Forces;
- (Iii) Stenographer Stylographer stenographer grade “C” from the Grade “D” Central Graduate Stenographer Service at Slinger Service and Indian Foreign Service (B) / Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer Service / Armed Forces Headquarters
- 5. The Commission conducts periodical typewriting tests in English and Hindi.
- 6. The Commission prepares a plan for recruitment of all the “B” posts, which are in grades 42,000 or below in the pay scale of 93,000 to 34800 and in the group of non-technical posts in ministers/departments. Government, in consultation with related departments, including its affiliated and subordinate offices of India
- 7. The Commission examines/selects for recruitment in all the group “B” posts, which are in pay scale, maximum of 10, 500 or less and all the groups “C” non-technical posts in the Ministries / Departments from time to time.
- 8. The Commission serves other functions which can be entrusted by the central government. From time to time.
How To Find SSConline Jobs
Various joint graduate level examinations for the recruitment of assistant, inspector, sub-inspector, inspector, assistant enforcement officer, statistical investigator, auditor, junior accountant, tax assistants and sub-inspector in the CRPF, SSB and BSF. These employees will be deployed in the ministries of departments, Indian Food Corporation (FCI), official language departments, ministries of the Indian government, CPWD and MES. There is an advance program set by the SSC for one year. Friends if you are finding jobs in SSConline then your are at right place, on this page at NaukriBatao.com you will find all latest information about SSConline recruitment 2017 updates, SSconline jobs, SSConline Vacancies, Job details in SSConline etc.
How To Get SSConline Jobs
- SSC MTS Exam 2017
- SSC CGL Exam
- SSC Stenographer Exam (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Posts)
- SSC JE Exam – Complete Detail
- SSC CHSL Exam
- SI, ASI in CISF, Delhi Police & CAPFs
- SSC CSOLs Jr. Hindi Translator Exam 2017
- Jr. Hindi Translator Exam 2017 in Subordinate offices
Selection Process for SSConline Examination: The selection process will go through 3-level. First class examination (initial), second level examination (final) and personality test or interview is written
Age limit for SSConline jobs: The age of the candidates depends on the nature of the job, such as 18 to 27 years income tax is permitted for an inspector. Candidates should not be more than 26 years of age when applying for statistical investigators.
Ability to apply for SSConline jobs: Eligibility is also dependent on application status. Suppose that if you want to apply for Hindi translator, then it is necessary to apply in English / Hindi as a compulsory and optional subject at degree / degree level in English / Hindi.
SSC Online RECRUITMENT
Scientific Assistant – Diploma – Posted Date 19-Jul-2017
- Designation Name : Scientific Assistant
- Date Posted : 19-Jul-2017
- Last Date : 04-Aug-2017
- Total Vacancies : 1102
- Location : All India(jobs in All India)
Details regarding Scientific Assistant job post at SSC
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 04.08.2017
- Age Relaxation: SC & ST Category 5 years, OBC-NCL Category 3 years & PH Category 10 years.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 34800/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent. NOTE : The qualifying Degree or diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale. (graduate-jobs)
- Selection Process : Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination & Skill test.
- Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Application Mode : Apply Online
- How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 18.07.2017 to 04.08.2017 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates for Scientific Assistant at SSC
- Application Opening Date : 18.07.2017
- Application Closing Date : 04-Aug-2017
- Last Date for Challan Generation : 08.08.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee : NA
- Date of Exam : NA
- Date of Interview : NA
- Online Apply Link : http://188.8.131.52/scientific2017/
- Download Application Form :
- Official Website URL : http://ssc.nic.in
- Official Advertisement Link : http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/NoticeIMDExamination_2017_18.07.2017.pdf
- Detail Guidelines Link :
- Qualification Detail Link :
Click here for more engineering Jobs
Stenographer – 12th Pass – Posted Date 21 Jun 2017
Designation Name : Stenographer
Total Vacancies : NA
Location : All India – India
Click here for more jobs in across-india
Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2017
Age Relaxation: SC and ST Category 5 years, OBC-NCL Category 3 years and PH Category 10 years.
Pay Scale : Rs. 34800/- Per Month
Nationality : Indian
Minimum Qualification: Candidates Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Click here for more 12th Jobs
Selection Process : Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination and Skill test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Application Mode : Apply Online
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 17.06.2017 to 15.07.2017 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Application Opening Date : 17.06.2017
Application Closing Date : 15-Jul-2017
Last Date for Challan Generation : 18.07.2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee : NA
Date of Exam : NA
Date of Interview : NA
Online Apply Link : Click Here
Download Application Form : Click Here
Official Website URL : Click Here
Official Advertisement Link : Click Here
Detail Guidelines Link : Click Here
Qualification Detail Link : Click Here