Super Specialty Courses
DM in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Neuroanaesthesia and Neurocritical Care; Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology; Neurology, Neuropathology, Geriatric Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry
M.Ch. in Neurosurgery
Postdoctoral Fellowship Courses
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Neuroanaesthesia & Neurocritical Care, Neurology (08 Courses), Neurological Rehabilitation, Neuromicrobiology, Neurovirology, Neuropathology, Psychiatry (12 Courses), Transfusion Medicine & Haematology
Fellowship Courses in Clinical Psychology (02 Courses), Mental Health Education, Psychiatric Social Work, Psychiatry (04 Courses)
MD Course in Psychiatry
- For more details regarding the minimum requirement for admission for the above mentioned courses, kindly refer to Prospectus 2020-21.
How to apply:
- Application forms for all the courses are available online at the NIMHANS official website www.nimhans.ac.in
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of 3 (three) courses only (provided they are eligible). MD in Psychiatry, DM in Neurology and M.Ch. in Neurosurgery are all treated as separate courses.
- All Postdoctoral Fellowships are treated as separate courses.
- Applicants are not permitted to submit multiple online applications.
- Rs. 1,000/-
- Last date: 31st January, 2020.
- Date of Entrance Test (Ph.D., Super Specialty, Postdoctoral and Postgraduate Courses):28th & 29th March 2020.
For more details, please visit, www.nimhans.kar.nic.in