- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- Master in Prosthetics & Orthotics (MPO)
The minimum qualification for admission into:
MPT Courses – Pass in a full time regular BPT/B.Sc. (PT) course from any recognized University with completion of all requirements of the degree course including completion of Internship by 28.09.2020.
MOT Courses – Pass in a full time, regular BOT/B.Sc. (OT) course from any recognized University with completion of all requirements of the Degree course including completion of internship by 28.09.2020.
MPO Courses – BPO/ B. Sc (P&O) degree or equivalent from any recognized University in India with minimum 50% marks.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply at, http://svnirtar.nic.in
Rs.1000/- (One Thousand only) for General/OBC Candidates and Rs. 900/- (Rupees Nine hundred only) for SC/ST/PH (Divyangjan) candidates.
- Last date: 10th July, 2020.
- Date of Exam: 02nd August, 2020.
For more details, please visit, http://svnirtar.nic.in or