- BE/ B.Tech. (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE disciplines only).
- 2020 Graduating Students with minimum 65% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need to apply.
- Knowledge on software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to do multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- 1st round: Online test
- 2nd round: Hackerank – Coding Test
- 3rd round: Technical & HR interview
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: October 10, 2019
For more details, please visit: