TANUVAS is one of the biggest recruitment organisation in India. Employees are happy and satisfied with their job which is secured and are paid regularly. This is also one of the fastest growing organization in india. Official website of the org. is http://www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in/.
Full form of TANUVAS is Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. This might help you to increase your general knowledge and help you in your career.
TANUVAS was formed on 1989 and is going strong since then.
Recruitment Status for TANUVAS
Recruitment for year 2017 has started for Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University and don’t be left behind. Start applying now.
Laboratory Attendant – 10th Pass – Posted Date 25-Oct-2017
- Designation Name : Laboratory Attendant
- Date Posted : 25-Oct-2017
- Last Date : 02-Nov-2017
- Total Vacancies : 01
- Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)(jobs in Tamil Nadu)
Details regarding Laboratory Attendant job post at TANUVAS
- Age Limit : As per TANUVAS rules.
- Age Relaxation: NA
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8000/- Per Month
- Nationality : Indian
- Minimum Qualification: 10th Pass Spermatozoa in Attendant with Experience in cleaning of Bovines using Novel preparation of materials Biomarkers Identified required for molecular through an Integrated biology work. (10th-pass-jobs)
- Selection Process : Selection will be based Interview.
- Application Fee : NA
- Application Mode : Apply Offline
- How To Apply : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Photo ID card and experience certificate at the time of Interview.Note:-
Venue of Interview : Dept. of Animal Biotechnology, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai -7
Important Dates for Laboratory Attendant at TANUVAS
- Application Closing Date : 02-Nov-2017
- Date of Interview : 02.11.2017 at 11:00 AM
Click here for more engineering Jobs