- A Pan India hunt for the top Management Graduates.
- TCS Management Hiring Drive is being launched exclusively for talented MBA students from the batch of 2020.
- This drive is aimed at hiring graduates from various PAN India institutes who can join TCS in FY 2020-21.
- We want to empower all young and bright management graduates to fulfill their dreams of attaining a shining career in TCS.
- Through TCS Management Hiring Drive 2020, we are providing a plethora of openings across various specialization.
- We firmly believe that students’ aspirations should meet with suitable opportunities to enable them to reach their maximum potential.
- This is a chance to add dimensions to your leadership skills through a gamut of key roles like Product Specialist, Pre Sales Consulting, Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Marketing Analyst and Solution Architect.
- Basis the students’ profile and their performance during selection, they will be handpicked for TCS Initial Learning Program (ILP).
- Through ILP, students will be able to lay a strong foundation for an enriching career.
Qualification: 2 Years full time MBA graduates from the batch of 2020.
Eligible Streams: Marketing/ Finance/ Systems/ Operations/ IT/ Supply Chain/ Business Economics/ Finance/ Productivity and Quality Management/ E-Commerce/ Logistics/ Retail/ Analytics/ AI.
Undergraduate Qualification: Candidate’s undergraduate degree should be in “Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology”. Students from Integrated 5 year MBA programs shall also be eligible to apply.
%Criteria: 60% and more throughout the education is mandatory. Extended education is not allowed. Only full time regular courses are allowed.
Backlog: No pending backlog should be there at the time of appearing for TCS process
Gap Criteria: Overall Gap in Academic Career should not to exceed 30 months
- Quantitative Aptitude: 80 Minutes
- Verbal: 10 Minutes
Registration End Date: October 28, 2019
Online Test: November 07, 2019
Interview Date: November 14, 2019 Onwards
For more details, please visit: https://www.tcs.com/careers/tcs-mba-hiring-drive-2020