Eligibility: 1. BE/B.Tech (Comp. Sci),BCA/MCA/MSc in computer
science/M.Sc. (IT)/M.Sc. (Electronics with computer
component) or PGDCA & Master Degree in any science
subject with Maths from Govt. recognized university/ O level
/ A level with 50% Marks in aggregate.
2. Graduation with PGDCA from a recognized University / Board
of Tech .Exam or DOEACC ‘A’ Level
3. MCA/M.Sc. in Computer Sci .or IT or its equivalent
Pay Scale : Rs.21,250
Data Entry Operator
1. B.Com at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects
2. Senior Typing
3. Computer knowledge with Tally (ERP 9)
4. PUC or its equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate.
5. Data entry operator course from any recognized institute
with knowledge of Tally (ERP 9)
6. Any degree/Diploma in Computer Science
As per the
Eligibility: 1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of
Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least
50% marks in aggregate ;
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned
subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives
subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under :
a) For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
c) For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years.
d) For TGT (So.Sci.) Any two of the following:
History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one
must be either History or Geography.
e) For TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the
following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer
f) For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET),conducted
by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE
for the purpose.
Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium.
3) B.Ed. or its equivalent from a recognized University.
4) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Pay Scale : Rs. 26,250
Essential Qualification : M.A/M.Sc.(Psychology) from a
recognized College or University +
Regular one year Post Graduate
Diploma in Guidance and Counseling
MA/M.Sc./M.Com with B.Ed./ M.Ed.
qualification+ Regular one year Post
Graduate Diploma in Guidance and
Minimum of one year
experience in Providing
counseling to students
at school. OR
Working knowledge and
experience in placement
rehabilitation council of
India as vocational
Pay Scale : Rs. 25,000/-
Qualification: 1. Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of
Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned
Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50%
marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
a) PGT (English)- English
b) PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the
subjects at Graduate level.
c) PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
d) PGT (Physics)–Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/
e) PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem.
f) PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio
Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/
Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied
Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Desirable: Knowledge of computer applications.
Pay Scale :Rs. 27,500
1. B.A/B.Sc. 50% marks in the concerned subjects/
combination of subjects and in aggregate.
2. Kannada as a subject in all the three years.
3. B.Ed. or its equivalent degree from recognized university.
Age limit : 18- 65 years respectively as on
Hiring Process : Walk – In
Last Date : 24 Feb 2018