Essential Qualifications for posts at Sl. No. 1 to 13
a) Two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in
the concerned subject
Master degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in concerned
1. PGT (Hindi) Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at
2. PGT (English) English
3.PGT(Sanskrit) Sanskrit between
3 PGT (History) History
(Economics) Economics/Applied Economics / Business Economics
5. PGT Geography will be
(Geography) taken after
6. PGT (Physics) Physics/ Electronics/ Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics that.
7. PGT Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry
8. PGT (Maths) Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
9. PGT Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in
(Commerce) Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.
10. PGT (Political Political Science
( Sociology) Sociology
12. PGT (Biology) Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/
Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant
Physiology provided they have studied Botany and
Zoology at Graduation level.
13 PGT B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized
University Computer Sc. or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. Registration
between OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma
in Computers from recognized University. application
OR will be
M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a taken after
recognized University. that.
B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post
Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate
degree in any subject from recognized University.
‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any
‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and
Communication Technology and Graduation.
b) B.Ed or equivalent degree from Recognized University .
c) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Note: Candidates having Special B.Ed are not eligible for the post of PGT.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of Computer Applications
2. TGT (s)
Essential Qualifications for posts at Sl. No. 1 to 6
a) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned
subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ;
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in
aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under :
1. TGT (Hindi) Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
2. TGT (English) English as a subject in all the three years.
3. TGT (Sanskrit) Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years. Registration
4. TGT (Social Any two of the following: between
Science) History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of
which one must be either History or Geography.
5. TGT (Maths) Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the will be taken following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, after that.
Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
6. TGT (Science) Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
b) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET),conducted by CBSE in accordance with the
Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
c) Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
d) In the absence of CTET qualified candidates. Candidates without CTET qualification may be
considered if otherwise eligible as per KVS recruitment rules
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
3. PRTPrimary Teacher:a) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or at 9.00am.
Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent Registration
b) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) between
conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines
framed by the NCTE for the purpose. c) Competence to teach through Hindi & English media. application.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Instructions to the candidates for the post of Primary Teacher
1. For the post of Primary Teacher, the candidate should possess two years Diploma in Education
(D.Ed.) or Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
2. The candidates having professional qualification B.Ed or B.Ed (Special Education) are not eligible
for the post of Primary Teacher.
3. In the absence of CTET qualified candidates. Candidates without CTET qualification may be
considered if otherwise eligible as per KVS recruitment rules.
1 Computer Computer
Essential Qualifications: B.E /B Tech (Computer Science)/IT / B C A / M C A Instructor / M. Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc.(Electronics with Computer Science component) / M.Sc.(IT) /
B.Sc. (Computer Science)
OR Bachelor’s/ Master Degree in any Science subject/
Mathematics from recognized university with application
Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application will be taken
from government recognized university/ institute.
Post-graduate degree in any subject with
Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application
from government recognized university / ‘O’ level
Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum
‘A’ level from DOEACC
2. Skilled Teachers– Games Coach,Dance
Essential Qualifications: SAI Coaches, NIS/ B. P. Ed/ M. P. Ed/ Diploma or , Participation at National/ State level with good track records.
Basic Qualification from recognized University Institute.
Yoga – Graduation +01 year yoga training from a
Essential Qualifications: B.A. /B.Sc.(Psychology) with certificate of Diploma
Desirable qualification required: Minimum of one
year experience in Providing career/educational
counseling the students at schools or working
knowledge and experience in placement Bureaus
or Registration with rehabilitation council of India
as vocational counselor.
Pay Scale :Rs. 26250/-
Essential Qualifications: MBBS and Registered with MCI
Pay Scale : Rs. 1000/-
Essential Qualifications: Diploma in Nursing
Pay Scale : Rs. 750/-
Hiring Process : Walk – In
Last Date : 24 Feb 2018