- BE/ B.Tech. (Any discipline).
- 2019 Graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
- Should be trained on .NET.
- Strong knowledge on basic of C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server and OPPs concepts.
- Knowledge of Java Script, CSS, Html.
- Knowledge in MVC/ Any Framework is a plus.
- 1st round: Written test (Programming)
- 2nd round: Face to face interview with Unit Manager
- 3rd round: HR interview
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: August 23, 2019
For more details, please visit: https://www.task.telangana.gov.in/Placements/TransDyne_2019