Case I: Candidates who had passed SSC or its equivalent.
Case II: Candidates appearing for SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination to be held in June 2019 / NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS, subject to the condition that candidate should have passed said Examination on declaration of results.
SCHEDULE FOR CASE I AND CASE II CANDIDATES:
Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification.
17-05-2019 To 19-05-2019
Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates
18-05-2019 To 21-05-2019
Exercising Options after Certificate Verification
18-05-2019 To 24-05-2019
Freezing of options
Provisional Allotment of seats
Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website
28-05-2019 To 31-05-2019
Reporting at college
Commencement of class work
Candidates / Parents are advised to exercise as many number of options as possible to avoid disappointment in not getting a seat. Therefore while exercising the options every care need to be taken in selecting the college and Branch as per the choice of the candidates.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
Candidate shall be an Indian National.
Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to by the Board of Secondary Education, TS/ AP such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/Other Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State should have passed all the subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
There is no age restriction for seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 20 years for OC candidates and 24 years for other candidates as on the date of 01-07-2019 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/ SW(Edn.2)/ 2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
Mere appearing for TSPOLYCET-2019 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
Visit website https://tspolycet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
- Register by entering
- ICR Number given on TSPOLYCET-2019 Hall Ticket.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
- SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- The Basic Information Form is displayed and fill in the details regarding· Aadhar, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by Mee Seva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
- Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 600/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
SLOT BOOKING FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION:
- All categories (OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY) candidates, Book your Slot (Selection of Help Line Center, Date & Time) to attend certificate verification at your nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC) mentioned in Annexure-I within the scheduled dates and attend for the Certificate Verification accordingly. Without payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification. The candidate shall be permitted to attend for Certificate Verification only at the Help Line Center (HLC) booked as per the schedule.
- Special category candidates i.e (NCC) National Cadet Corps /(PHC) Physically Challenged/(CAP) Children of Armed Forces Personnel/ Anglo Indians need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, MASABTANK, HYDERABAD to attend for certificate verification as mentioned in Annexure – I, other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
- The candidates residing in Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban Development Area have to produce certificate of Residence and Ration Card to take seats available in Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, Hyderabad and they need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of Q.Q. GOVT. POLYTECHNIC, CHANDULAL BARADARI, OPPOSITE TO ZOO PARK, OLD CITY HYDERABAD to attend for Certificate Verification as per the schedule.
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification in person.
Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of Certificate Verification:
All original certificates and 1 set of Xerox copies of the following:
- TSPOLYCET-2019 Rank Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Hall Ticket in respect of NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS & S.S.C. Advance Supplementary Examination appearing candidates.
- IV to X Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2019 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable. Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
- Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (OR)
- Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSPOLYCET- 2019 Examination.
Certificates to be produced by PHC/CAP/NCC/Minority/Anglo – Indian Candidates:
- PHC (Visually Handicapped, Hearing Impaired Handicapped & Orthopedically Handicapped) -Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP (Children of Armed Forces Personnel)- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC (National Cadet Corps) – Certificate issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
TUITION FEE TO BE PAID:
- The Tuition Fee for Government/ Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 3800/- per· annum.
- The Tuition Fee for Private Un-Aided / Self Finance Branch offered in Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 15500/- per annum.
Procedure for exercising options:
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc., will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
- Download the list of colleges / branches / districts from the website https://tspolycet.nic.in
- Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / Help Line Center (HLC).
- If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre, make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
- Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website.
- Do not share the password with others.
- After successful password generation, Login with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received in registered Mobile Number.
- Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
- The provisional allotment of seats will be made to Case I candidates.
- In the left over vacancies, Case II candidates will be considered for provisional allotment of seats.
- The provisional allotment of seats for Case I & Case II will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in on 27-05-2019.
- For downloading the candidate’s Provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) within the prescribed time and Self Report through Website to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
- Candidates/Parents are advised to make tuition fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online in to the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
- In candidate’s login, the candidate after Self Report through online system, the Admission Number will be generated. Take the printout and report at the allotted college on 01-06-2019 and handover the relevant certificates.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- If the candidate cancels his/her admission will forfeit the tuition fee paid as mentioned below:
- 50% after first phase and before commencement of second phase.
- 100% after final phase and before reporting date of final phase.
- After first phase, if the candidate cancels admission through Online after payment of Tuition Fee and exercise options in subsequent phases, Tuition fee paid earlier shall be considered for subsequent allotment of seat and forfeiture of amount will be applicable as mentioned above.