The Eligible candidates, who have qualified and secured minimum percentile in NEET UG – 2019, have to apply for determining the Merit position for Competent Authority Quota seats in respective categories subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus. (Refer Regulations/ Prospectus for detailed clarifications).
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department dated 18.05.2009.
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English. OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
In view of introducing grading system in Intermediate Examinations by the Board of Intermediate Education, AP the clarification obtained from the said Board with regard to calculation of percentage of marks in Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry subjects as per MCI/DCI/AYUSH regulations shall be followed.
- The candidate should have qualified in NEET UG -2019 conducted by National Testing Agency, New Delhi.
- OC candidates should secure not less than 50th percentile in NEET UG -2019.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should secure not less than 40th percentile in NEET UG -2019.
- OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45th percentile in NEET UG -2019.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2019. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2003 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses and they need not apply for the counseling.
- The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
How to apply:
- The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus/Regulations carefully before filling the online application form for admission into MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses for the Academic Year 2019-20 available in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
- The qualified and eligible candidates as per the regulations who desire to take admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses in Government & Private Institutions shall apply through online for determining the Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories in the Website https://apmedadm.ntruhs.ap.gov.in from 11.00 AM on 22-06-2019 to 28-06-2019 up to 5.00 P.M only.
- The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center).
- Application and counseling Fee for MBBS/BDS BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses:- Application and counseling Fee of Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded.
Application dates: From 11.00 AM on 22-06-2019 to 28-06-2019 up to 5.00 P.M
For more details, please visit,