- Bachelor of Science in Sports Coaching (B.Sc. (Sports Coaching))
Duration: 4 years
Total seats: 50
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports (BPES)
Duration: 3 years
Total seats: 50
Eligibilities: In order to be eligible for admission to any of the undergraduate programmes of three years or four years duration,
- The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary (10+ 2 scheme of examination or any other equivalent examination recognised by the University).
- Age: The age of the applicant shall be above 17 years. However, the Hon’ble Vice Chancellor may relax the minimum age criterion at his/her discretion.
- Representations: He/she must have represented his/her School/District at the Inter-school /district Competition in any one of the Games / Sports.
- Medical Fitness: He/she must be medically fit and free from physical deformities and must be approved by any Government Medical Officer.
- Admission Test Score: He/she should have scored at least 45% marks in the Admission Tests conducted by the University.
- National & International Achievers: Bonus points will be awarded to those holding national positions. International athletes are eligible for Direct Admission to the programmes.
- Sports: Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Boxing, Football, Shooting, Swimming, and Weightlifting
NOTE: Securing qualifying marks in the Physical Fitness Test is compulsory. Any candidate who fails in the Physical Fitness Test shall be rejected regardless of the marks scored in the other components of the Admission Test or Qualifying Examination.
How to apply: Applicants can apply online mode only
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21st June, 2019.
- Dates of Admission Test: 4th, 5th, & 6th July, 2019.
- Online Results Declaration of Entrance Test: 12th July, 2019.
- Date of Medical Fitness Test & Counselling at NSU, Imphal: 22nd to 23rd July, 2019.
- Date of Registration & Payment of Fees: 24th to 25th July, 2019.
- Commencement of Classes: 26th July, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.nsu.ac.in/