UPBEB is one of the biggest recruitment organisation in India. Employees are happy and satisfied with their job which is secured and are paid regularly. This is also one of the fastest growing organization in india. Official website of the org. is http://www.upbeb.org/.
Full form of UPBEB is Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. This might help you to increase your general knowledge and help you in your career.
UPBEB was formed on 1972 and is going strong since then.
Recruitment Status for UPBEB
UPTET – Graduate – Posted Date 26-Aug-2017
- Designation Name : UPTET
- Date Posted : 26-Aug-2017
- Last Date : 08-Sep-2017
- Total Vacancies : NA
- Location : Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)(jobs in Uttar Pradesh)
Details regarding UPTET job post at UPBEB
- Age Limit : As per Uttar Pradesh govt rules
- Age Relaxation: NA
- Pay Scale : Not disclosed by recruiter.
- Nationality : Indian
- Minimum Qualification:
- For Classes I-V (Primary Level) : Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C (Final year & Passed out candidates)/ N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level) : Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University/ 02 years B.T.C. (Final year & Passed out candidates) from N.C.T.E./ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent & 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), Intermediate or equivalent, BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed from NCTE/ UG recognised Institute or Degree in Relevant discipline and B.Ed. (graduate-jobs)
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on written examination consists of Paper I & Paper II.
- Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- (only Paper I or II) for General/ OBC Candidates, Rs. 200/- (only Paper I or II) for SC/ ST candidates. No fee for Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Application Mode : Apply Online
- How To Apply : Interested & Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through website upbasiceduboard.gov.in from 25.08.2017 to 08.09.2017.
Important Dates for UPTET at UPBEB
- Application Opening Date : 25.08.2017
- Application Closing Date : 08-Sep-2017
- Last Date for Challan Generation : 11.09.2017
- Date of Exam : 15.10.2017
Click here for more teaching Jobs
UPBEB Result – Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
With Reference to vacancy for Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 advertised by UPBEB. Based on performance UPBEB has declared Result. Aspirants can check their result at below link…