Trainee Testing/ CCM
- B.Sc., BCA (Computers disciplines only).
- 2020 graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
- Knowledge on Software engineering concepts (ex: SDLC Phases, STLC, Waterfall model).
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, design and debugging skills
- Should have knowledge in C or C# or Java.
- Good understanding of Testing concepts and Software testing techniques.
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum methodology preferred.
- Knowledge on Database concepts and SQL queries.
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of team.
- Good Team player, Flexible and quick learner.
- Excellent Analytical skills and basic understanding of programming concepts.
- Knowledge on Cloud computing and Web services preferable
- Knowledge in insurance domain preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1st round: Pre-Screening on Communications
- 2nd round: Group Discussion
- 3rd round: Online Assessment Test (Aptitude, Object Oriented Programming)
- 4th round: Technical Interview
- 5th round: HR Interview
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: October 31, 2019
For more details, please visit: https://www.task.telangana.gov.in/Placements/Value_Momentum_Trainee_Testing